Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week Two

Raegan's first bottle feeding; Daddy did a good job

Ironic, huh???

Enjoying some play time on my monkey mat


Raegan is now over two weeks old. It's hard to believe how fast time is going! She had her first real bath today after waking up because of an 'explosive' diaper. All you parents know how that goes! She did pretty ok with the bath. I'm sure as I get better at it, she'll enjoy it more. She also had her first bottle today. Daddy also got to experience what it's like to feed her. Hopefully he'll be doing more of that in the future. She sucked it down like a champ, but I knew she would. This girl sure does love to eat! Guess I better get to work on storing up for when I go back to work.

We had a couple more visitors and did some visiting. Monday, Auntie Noelle came by with some cute outfits and couldn't believe how little Rae was. Tuesday, we went to Auntie Julie's office and out to eat. Rae ate right along with us at Panera...it was our first public feeding; a little scary, but we made it through. Then I had some me time and went shopping, but of course, I bought only things for Rae; it's so hard to resist! Wednesday we went for a nice walk to visit my work. The kids were really cute and kept saying 'baby'. Today, Nana, Pops, Auntie Amy, and Auntie Angela came over for lunch. Angela changed her first diaper and it was a big one!

Looking forward to the next couple weeks and hopefully warmer weather will come with it!