Thursday, April 22, 2010

One week


Going home outfit, pink of course!


My monkey blankie is super soft; thanks Auntie Amy!


Mommy's little monkey sucking her thumb and holding on for dear life!

Raegan past her one week appointment with flying colors. She has already put weight back on and is back up to 8lbs 3oz and is 21in (although doc thinks she might have been that at birth). She certainly may be a big girl, but she still swims in all clothes other than newborn. I can't wait to put her in some of the outfits that have been finding their way into our house. We've taken several walks and for the most part, if it's moving, she's ok with it :).

I'm still in the recovery period, but really only hurt when I cough, sneeze, or move too quickly. I'm thankful that everything has been going smoothly for me; I can't imagine if I was still out of commission. Luckily, Nana had been able to come and help us out with a little cleaning and giving Rae her first bath (I'll admit, I was a little scared...). Thanks Nana! Still can't wait to show her off to everyone!