Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Happy Easter from Sugar and Mommy and Daddy.



Daddy is very talented in the belly painting arena :)



And we have a completed room!


Now all we need is a Sugar Monkey to fill it with love, laughter, and of course lots of crying!


Tomorrow marks one week until due day or as Mike says it D Day minus 7. We can't believe we're this close to meeting this little one. I'm gonna be working my hardest to get things started this week so Mike's mom doesn't miss out if I actually go to next weeks' due date (she's gonna be out of town for work...). My daily walks will start along with anything else I can think of to get things started. I just hope this baby isn't as stubborn as me and waits to come out 2 weeks after D Day! Sugar is still moving like crazy; sometimes making me double over with how much room there is NOT in there anymore. As always, we'll keep everyone posted when things get going! I'm sure the blog will be updated within a day of the arrival.