Wednesday, November 18, 2009

19 week appointment today!

We had the 19 week appointment today. Very nervous and excited to see Sugar and find out how things are moving along. And let me tell you, things were definitely moving in there. The technician had a hard time getting good pics of Sugar as s/he kept moving almost the entire time. It was fun to watch all that movement even though I can’t feel it yet; this helps reassure me that everything is as it should be. Sugar weighs in at 10 ounces, has a heartbeat of 143, and, although this wasn’t an exact measurement, about 10 inches long. I’ve only gained 4 pounds and feel pretty good most of the time. I can’t believe that we’re at the halfway point already! Seems like time is flying by; and I couldn’t be happier. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!